TOGAF 9.2 Certification®
Agility and Architecture are two wheels that makes an organization move ahead when in balance. What is the right balance to have them work for your organization? How can you balance it and at the same time achieve business results, transformations and even simple align your organization goals in the right direction.
We are offering Combined level 1 and 2 EA for Practitioners (4 days)
- Practical based training covering real life case studies and activities.
- Top achievers might be offered jobs within PMOBytes or our clients.
- Mock-up test questions Post Exam with answers·
- Guidance to complete the examination process.
- Assistance to clarify concepts when attempting sample mock-up exams.
- Course is merged with puzzles, crosswords and quizzes
- Enterprise Architecture and Agility
- Role of Business Architecture
- Tools and Techniques
- Framework with other Frameworks
- Customization to your organization needs.
- Applying TOGAF® Content Metamodel to classify organization artefacts.
- Concept of Architecture Governance and managing your Enterprise
- Architecture Partitioning and its uses in managing large portfolio projects
- ADM and how architecture is iterated and developed.
- Enterprise Security Architecture and Risk Management.
TOGAF® 9 examination, Part 1 (details):
The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes and can be taken at any of the Pearson Vue test centers.
TOGAF® 9 examination, Part 2 (details):
The exam is in open-book format, and includes 8 complex multiple-choice,
scenario-based questions. The pass score is 60% (5 out of 8 questions). The exam lasts for 90 minutes and can be taken at through Pearson VUE test centers.
The TOGAF® framework Part 1 and Part 2 Exam (details):
This examination consists of two separate sections. TOGAF® 9 examination, Part 1 is CLOSED Book. TOGAF® 9 examination, Part 2, is OPEN book. (Note at Pearson Vue test centers an electronic copy (pdf) of the specification is built into the test and becomes available in Part 2 only).
“The training program is being jointly done with an Open Group Member and Training Partner. TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries. ”
Course Delivery OPTIONS
|Physical Classroom||Virtual Class||Individual Virtual Class||E-learning|
|Location in Qatar||Dedicated Online Tutor||Dedicated Online Tutor||Self Paced Learning|
|32 Hours||32 Hours||32 Hours||1 year|
|-4 days session (including weekends)||-16 sessions (excluding weekends)||Agreed Pre-booked sessions||24/7 from Registration|
- Exam Voucher for Level 1 and Level 2
- Course Material
- Mock-up test, quizzes and interactive puzzles
- A wealth of interactive exercises and puzzles to help develop practical application
- A proven exam simulator to test the users understanding.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All IT professionals who aspire to learn / master the industry recognized and proven TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Framework at the Advanced level.
For any more clarification email us @ [email protected] in relation to any of the above courses